INVEST IN YOUR BOY’S SUCCESS
Blue Ridge School builds significant value into our all-inclusive tuition—everything from room and board to off-campus trips and nursing care is included. This means there are no financial surprises and every Blue Ridge boy enjoys the same lifelong benefits of a superior education. Our annual tuition includes:
- Academic tuition
- Three meals per day, plus snacks
- Double room
- Athletic fees, uniforms, travel expenses, and athletic trainer
- Outdoor program equipment such as mountain bikes, canoes, and fishing and climbing gear
- Off-campus trips
- Daily advising sessions
- 24-hour nurse and student health center
- Small class sizes
- Dedicated faculty, available to boys 24/7
Annual Tuition: $62,500
If your boy is an international student, he will be enrolled in an English Language Learners program where he will receive additional reading comprehension and writing support to ensure he gets the most American education. Levels are assigned based on a boy’s progress through the program.
Boys of all nationalities who may have mild to moderate learning differences are helped by enrollment in the Fishburne Learning Center where non-traditional learning techniques are employed to fulfill the boy’s learning potential. Both of these programs supplement our annual tuition costs.
- ELL Level 1: $12,000 per year ($4,000/trimester)
- ELL Level 2: $12,000 per year ($4,000/trimester
- ELL Level 3: $10,000 per year ($3,333/trimester)
- FLC Tier 1 (Beginner) – $12,000 per year ($4,000/trimester)
- FLC Tier 2 (Advanced) – $9,000 per year ($3,000/trimester)
All families are required to carry Tuition Refund Insurance. The cost is calculated based on a percentage of your family’s out-of-pocket tuition costs. In addition, all students must provide proof of health insurance by their school enrollment date. In the absence of that proof, boys will be enrolled in our School Sponsored Accident Sickness Plan.